Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by eCopywriters LLC (“eCopywriters”), located at 400 South Sierra Avenue, Suite 102 San Diego, California 92075, United States.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
1. eCopywriters reserves the right to make any changes to the content and services provided by it at any time and without any notice.
2. User generated content published on the eCopywriters website reflects the views of those users not the opinion or views of eCopywriters nor does it constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
3. The eCopywriters website may contain links to other websites. These links may also be from advertising networks, affiliates or independent sponsored advertisers. The eCopywriters website includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such links does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents. The eCopywriters website has no control over such websites, does not review their content and will not be liable for their content or accuracy. The access to such websites and the use of such websites are at your own risk and discretion and subject to their terms and conditions of use.
4. The eCopywriters website and its owners are the sole proprietors of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the eCopywriters website including, without limitation, patents, inventions, copyright, trade marks, goodwill and trade secrets. To avoid doubt, the eCopywriters website does not claim rights in the content of documents from other websites or creators.
5. The contents of this site may be protected by copyright under international conventions. The reproduction or retransmission of the contents of this site is prohibited.
6. The use of the eCopywriters website is at your own risk. The owners of the eCopywriters website shall have no liability for any loss, damage, cost, claim or penalty of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to indirect and consequential damages and loss of profits, however arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the eCopywriters website and whether caused by latent or patent defects in the eCopywriters website, the use of the eCopywriters website and information contained on the eCopywriters website or otherwise.
7. You hereby obligate to indemnify the owners of the eCopywriters website and hold them harmless against any and all liability, loss, damage, penalty, cost or claim of whatsoever nature suffered by any third party in relation to any act or omission by you or your members, employees, representatives, agents or assigns or any third party in relation to the eCopywriters website and the use thereof by you, and/or arising from the provisions of these Terms .
8. You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the eCopywriters website and owners of the eCopywriters website disclaim all liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the eCopywriters website, whether direct or indirect, and whether or not owners of the eCopywriters website has been advised of or has knowledge of the possibility of such loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the eCopywriters website, whether direct or indirect.
9. Owners of the eCopywriters website shall not incur any liability to you or any other person or entity associated with you for any compensatory, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, commercial or economic loss, even if owners of the eCopywriters website has been advised of such damage or loss, or such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.